Wednesday 10 June 2015

How can I hide my WhatsApp Profile Picture?

WhatsApp Settings!
How can I hide my WhatsApp Profile Picture? Way 2
Hi,
Most of the people around the world would like to show their latest Pic or emotion to the world. However some of the people won’t like to appear their DP on the WhatsApp for different reasons. Those people can do the following steps to hide their DP on WhatsApp.

1.   Open your WhatsApp Application
2.  Go to settings menu by pressing Option button located on right corner (Three dots vertical)
3.  Tab Account in listed menus

4.  Go to the Privacy menu
5.  That’s it we have come to the option called “Who can see my personal info” Select Profile Photo option
6.  As default from the WhatsApp the menu will appear “Everyone”

             7. Now Change it to Nobody as shown below.








No comments:

Post a Comment